Mensaje rodante multicolor mml16cn

Estamos intentando comunicar con el display, pero no lo conseguimos, a través de nuestra aplicación.

Buscan desde el ID1 hasta el 255 pero nada de nada.

Me he instalado el sw de test, y consigo enviarle al display mensajes, pero sólo a través del ID0, que es un broadcast, pero cuando lo hago a cualquiera de los otros ID me da error.

Cuando intento asignarle un id

Me da error.

Sabrías decirme cómo fijarle un identifiador al display? He desmontado uno, para ver si tenía jumpers para esto, pero no veo ninguno.

Gracias y un saludoSET SIGN ID

Hello,

To assign an ID number or address to message board, this is done via the supplied PC software (app New Sign).

Address assignment to message board is done first, before sending a message. Otherwise You’ll have an error.

You cannot physically see what address it is on message board, nor can you set ID hardware moderately.

This is only done digitally via software.

How to set an address (or ID number):

After address assignment, You can send a message to the corresponding message board, with the assigned ID.

How to send a message, to the message board with assigned ID number:

​​Best regards,
Velleman Support​

As You can see on the attached video, the ID of the board is 01.

But when I try to send to this address e message, I receive an error, as You can see below.

The only way to send a message to the board is through the broadcast “id 00” there the message is sended automatically.

Curious thing is that when I send to the address 01, the board goes black, but if I reset it, the message appears. The O.S I use here is WXP.
If I use W10, the message never appears, even reseting the board.

Thanks in advance for Your help

Kind regards

HELLO