LABPS3003SMU switching power supply

Hi All
I hope this is the correct forum.
I have a Velleman switching power supply and I use it to supply current for electroplating.
I use the Cc, or, constant current mode. I follow the directions of having both voltage knobs turned to the right for CC mode and the current knobs turned to the left, all before turning on the PS. When I turn on the unit the disply shows 0.00 for volts and current. My issue is that as soon as I start to turn the major current knob it’ll go to .2 or .4 and then to zero within a second of turning the knob. I cannot get any current out of it thereafter. What is going on here? For this current job I only need a half-an-amp and I can’t get any. I have ohmed out all my connections and all is good. I am on a 15 amp circuit with no other major loads on it. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Hello @Maplehead

Please open a new ticket here to post your problem.
So we can help you further. The Whadda forum is only for whadda products.

Why has Velleman adopted a ticket system?
To help our clients as best and efficiently as possible, Velleman uses a ticket system.
This system allows us to refer your question to the correct department so that we can provide you the desired information as quickly as possible. Therefore, may we ask you to clarify your question with an accurate description of the problem, pictures or even a video if possible. Do not forget to mention the product reference and what you have tried yourself to resolve the issue.

You will receive further updates via e-mail after a (once-only) registration and confirmation of your message. You can answer and add information through those e-mails.

Best regards,
Velleman Support