KaTeX - K8200 x 2 = 380 x 260 x 200

Looking at my Vertex and my two K8200’s I sat down and started planning merging those two K8200’s.
The start look like this:

I’m going to use only things from: A) my K8200’s, B) self printed parts and C) no cutting any rods, screws or profiles.
Two exceptions:

• printbed glass and heater. They need be bigger than what even those combined can achieve.
  • the Z-function, stepper and screw will, most likely, sit in parallel so a closed belt and two pulleys must be gathered for that. This could be taken from the Vertex, one short closed belt, one ID 5mm and one ID 8mm pulley. Would be lovely to see such a parcel find its way to me from Belgium…

Progress to follow…

post an imgur link instead… the pic does not show up

To bad that this forum doesn’t host pictures.
It means there is no project to show. Sorry.

post the picture at imgur.com/

and then paste the link here

works on all forums

As I said - “To bad that this forum doesn’t host pictures.
It means there is no project to show. Sorry.”

it also means that you have a picture

why dont you use the site that i suggested?

is it because that you dont want us to see?

the pic is here: elektronikforumet.com/forum/down … p?id=72865

but we get “Du har inte behörighet att ladda ner denna bilaga.”

which is my nordic skills is right means “you dont have permissions to download the picture”

that is why i use the site i linked to… it allows to post a picture… and they give you a link to insert in your post… and it works with any forum

So this forum do allow pictures… but its not rocket science to figure why it does not work in this case

you posted a link that does not have the right permissions.

That was a bit silly to say, wouldn’t you say?
I posted it, didn’t I?

If you login at Svenska ElektronikForumet the picture will show up. [Which is about the same level of silliness, I know… :wink:
But if you do login you will find the thread Magnum Opus - Kate’Tuu, where you can follow my work…]
[Sic!]