K8800 bed leveling z-offset

My bed leveling is working perfect. When i tested my xyz seperatly the led blinks when the height reach 0.00
But then when i print the first layer is going on the side near z and y-axes perfect but on the side near the x- axe the nozzle is going to deep, i have to change my z in the motion setup to -0.13. Printing fine but on one side the nozzle is to high then off course. Later on the first layer still it’s moving my nozzle over the print and is scraping it what gives me that the printer lozing it’s correct height over all the print.

What seams the problem or what is the solution.?

Hallo @EV2001

Daar heb je nu dat afstellen met de inbusboutjes en de veren voor nodig.
Mijn printer bed was toen ik hem kocht zo scheef dat het me diverse build-tacks heeft gekost, printkop die in het bed crashte. Dat gebeurde al bij het levelen. Als je autocalibratie doet, hoeveel keer doet hij dat (bij 3 keer is je bed zeer goed afgesteld) maar in het scherm staat ook een waarde, die moet ook zo laag mogelijk zijn bijv. 0,017, maar dat kan nog beter. Steeds autocalibratie en dan kijken wat de waardes bij x y z zijn ik laat de z waarde op 0 en stel de x en y af zo dicht mogelijk naar die 0. Succes als je de veren hebt.

Groet
Tom