K8400 firmware settings heated bed

hello,

New K8400 , latest Marvin software on de K8400 printer.
Latest repetier software (1.6.2). connectect to windows pc with usb that is acting as the web server printer for other 3D local computers. (on this “printserver” pc i use as printer connection localhost)

When importing the printer settings from USB connected printer in repetier local host server there is markt that there is a HEATEDBED present !! but this is not !!

When creating a job with de slicer it puts G-code in to heat the bed, but then the print job keeps waiting !
if i delete this code line for the heated printer before printing it is ok.

so ho do i DELETE (REMOVE) that there is a heated bed , so if i import the settings in de repetier server it gets the correct settings.

I treyed to change the settings in the user profile (non administrator accounts ! but it wil not stay )

Dear Yordi,

maybe you have read a little bit too much from Douglas Adams, so I suggest you mean the “Marlin” firmware.

Did you took the original Marlin firmware or the original Vellemann source?

However, it should be sufficient to set the line “#define TEMP_SENSOR_BED 0” in the file “configuration.h”. The zero is indicating a not used bed in all versions up to 1.1.6 and should disable the heated bed.

If this doesn’t help you may check this:
Firmware Marlin_HOH