K8400 Err:MINTEMP is it the mother board?

hot bed, single extruder. Keeping my fingers crossed you can help.I have read posts on the topic without sucsess. I am at my witts end. Over the years MINTEMP has been easy to fix. Change the thermal thingie, swap a wire or the 4pol connector. Not so this time. We have worked our way from top to bottom. The multimeter shows the wiring all the way to the main pcb is ok.
Do you recognise the problem? How did you fix it? Please, please, please don’t let it be the circuit board. And if it is, does anyone have the schematics of the board? Or perhaps knows where on the board the culprit is?
keeping my fingers crossed
xxx / Lena in Sweden

Hello.
Maybe a bad contact on the connector of the motherboard (oxidized pin? or the welding of the connector on the card to be redone?)

(If you short circuit the pins of the connector port of a thermistor, you should normally have a measurement at the ceiling…)

Also make sure you don’t have unsuitable firmware for the current config.

Edit schematic but i dont remember where i get them … and if this is the good one … https://filimprimante3d.fr/documents/k8400-schema-electronique.jpg

PPAC You are an angel. The pcb is ok. Great tip to brigde the 2 pole connector.
We have deducted there is an intermittent wire failure despite earlier measurement showing all ok.
Solution is to rewire and bypass the top pcb and the initial connector.
We soldered the thermo thingie direct to the wire.

1 Like

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.
I LEAVE IT FOR OTHERS WITH SIMILAR PROBLEM TO READ.
KIND REGARDS AND WARM THANKS TO PPAC
//Lenaeke

@lenaeke

Nice to hear it’s working now, with the help of @PPAC.
Many thanks for the support @PPAC :+1:

This can help other Makers

Best regards,
Velleman Support