K8400 auto home doesn't work after heatbed install

Hello

I installed a mk2 heatbed on my k8400. I used a power converter and additional power supply 12V 250W. After I installed it my auto home function did not work anymore.
If i select auto home it will just move all axis in one direction and not in the two like normally.
I have two printer so I swapped out the main board for troubleshooting purpose. Witch the other main board it works fine.

Is my original main board fried? Or is it a software or driver problem?

Thanks already

At the very least you could try reloading the firmware.
Make sure you use Arduino software 1.0.6 or lower.

I already did that and it didn’t work

Did you recheck with the old mainboard (could have been a bad contact of one of the End-stop connectors).

Will do this ass soon as I can, Find it strange it moves in one direction but not the other only in auto home.
If I home the printer (not the correct position after homing) I can move the printer with repetier or on the printer control both ways to the home point it took.

Did forget to mention when I plug in the main power but not the usb the printer start heating both extruders and the lcd doesn’t come on.
If I plug in the usb and the main power the lcd works fine and the printer doesn’t heat anything.

This sounds like an issue with the control board.
Is this a new build?

It is an new printer. The problem started after I installed the heatbed.

What could I have done wrong when I installed it? I used a pcu u and the power supply I mentiond in my first post. The heatbed is a mk2. Evereting was wierd like it is mentioned on wiki

k8xxx-3dprinters.crimed.be/w … heated_bed

Unfortunately I can not say what happened.

Did you try to install the mainboard in your other printer to see if it works?