K8203 upgrade problems

I have just fitted the K8203 direct drive extruder and am having problems . I believe the new driver board to be faulty but before I get really worried does anyone know what the voltage setting should be . It is unlikely to be the same as the standard boards and the instructions dont give a value .

Hi I was right about the driver board it was kaput , Velleman supplied a replacement and it’s now working fine .I managed ,eventually , to find the voltage setting in the vertex forum as the same extruder is used on it , may help someone with the same problem . The results are a lot better than the original and will improve more as I learn to drive it.

Hi driff,

thanks for posting. Is it possible to post the required voltage or at least a link to the vertex forum, where to find it?
I am intending to upgrade my K8203 just today.

THX in advance…

Alright,
I believe I found it, if this is the correct documentation: manuals.velleman.eu/article.php? … FTEDLAYERS

According to this, the voltage should be between 0.89V and 0.925V…

I hope someone is able to confirm this…I will do my tests

Hi , Well done those are the correct settings , forgive me , I meant to post them and forgot . I was assured by my dealer (who gave me the voltages ) that the new board is preset at the correct voltage . Mine on checking was set at 0.92V and works just fine .
Driff