K8200 x motor movement is Reversed

Heya All,

I recently got me a k822 3d printer, im new in this kind of stuff so i maybe took a little bit longer to put it together than most of you héhé,
well i have a little problem, i noticed that when i do the calibration test on my pc the -X and +x are switched meaning when i Klick +X it goes to the right instead of left.

i dubbel checked the wiring of the motor with the manual next to me and the colors are ok

what can i do to fix this problem

grtz

Make sure you are looking at the printer from the right direction :slight_smile: The printer should be in front of you with the extruder gear facing you.

it is in the good direction also the draardgeleider is missing from the set :frowning:

It is possible to reverse the motors (and thus the axis) by swapping wires. So that would seem like a likely cause. Please double-check the wiring for that axis thoroughly. The wires are very small and numerous, take your time to connect them.

Which part from which bag is missing?

[quote=“VEL448”]It is possible to reverse the motors (and thus the axis) by swapping wires. So that would seem like a likely cause. Please double-check the wiring for that axis thoroughly. The wires are very small and numerous, take your time to connect them.

Which part from which bag is missing?[/quote]

the draadgeleider is missing

Missing parts can be requested though this support form:
k8200.eu/support/missing/

Please request your missing part. Make sure you can not find it, perhaps it has been misplaced.

[quote=“VEL448”]Missing parts can be requested though this support form:
k8200.eu/support/missing/

Please request your missing part. Make sure you can not find it, perhaps it has been misplaced.[/quote]
I am pretty sure its not there i triple chequed everything :slight_smile:

here you have some pics of the cable set up and missing part piece

is this correct when you klik the right arrow (+X) the heated bed has to go to the left ? because that is my problem

those are the x motor cables (there are only 4 cables from motor to board and the colors are exactly like in the manual )

the missing draadgeleider

It’s normal, in fact in not the bed movement but the nozzle movement on the bed.

If your bed go to left, the nozzle moves at the right side of the bed

Meanwhile we have identified the ‘draadgeleider’, and my colleague will send you a new part.

great thx !!

[quote=“thebuglife”]It’s normal, in fact in not the bed movement but the nozzle movement on the bed.

If your bed go to left, the nozzle moves at the right side of the bed[/quote]

so in other words when i klik right and the bed goes right its ok ?

:slight_smile: sorry for the nooby questions

grtz

I’ll put it this way, whatever it’s doing is probably ok since you wired it correctly

hahah lets hope so :stuck_out_tongue:
atm i am trying to calibrate it ,

i am at the part where you need to klik the home buttons in repetier, than the plate goes to the direction of the switches ,it goes in every direction ok instead of the x motor one that goes away from the swith ,so i gues it is not ok since all the rest goes to the good direction .

grtz

Heya,

i asked a friend of mine if he knew what i could do to fix this problem and he told me to swith 2 cables, i tryed this and guess what it worked the bed moves in the good direction now.

here below you can see a pic what cables you need to swith red-black brown-green

hope this helps out to folks with the same problem

Anyone have a video for setting up velleman K822?
Much appreciated!