K8200 stops when printing while with PC or VM8201

Why does my K8200 printer stop printing after a while? Very anoying after 10 hours and wasting filament. I can’t continue printing at this point of course. PC loses connection with printer and LCD module also lost connection i think.

why do you use both the computer and the 8201 ?
The 8201 is good to let the printer in standalone.
Also, be carefull of other electric stuff you switch on an/or off in the same electrical link if you are using the original PSU, very weak.

Thanks already for your reply. I first used my PC and due to the connection errors i bought the VM8201. So only my VM now.

ah ok. Check if you have other electrical devices on the same electric network connected to the machine, switching on or off just a light can stop the printer with original psu.

Ok thanks
I already looked at the printer when i switch of a PC
And i also looked of everything still goes when i switch on or off the lights in my room
But i couldn’t notice anything

I have seen other post that if you have the VM8201 and a PC connected at the same time they will interfere with each other.
You should try disconnecting one and see it things change.
Also it’s best to use the USB cable that came with the printer and try to keep the power supply as far from the control board as possible.

Thanks for the reply!
I placed the PS as far from the board as possible.
I can’t use the original cable supplied with the printer beacause they are to far away from each other.
I only connect my VM8201 and my micro USB is unplugged.