K8200 initial firmware problem or even part issue

So, finally it is working. Not perfectly yet, but working.

Glad to hear that you are making progress.
What else is going on?

Well partially it works and partially it lifts of the print bed.

For the lifting
Make sure there is no air blowing across the bed.
Make sure the room is not to cold.
The print bed is a large surface that is hard to heat and cools easily.
I use a thin coat of hair spray on mine that seems to help a lot.

I tried sanding the print bed a bit and printed something successfully, but it might have worked without sanding because it was a small piece in the center, where it previously worked too - more or less.
I also checked the temperatures. In the center at the sensor it was 50°C as expected, at the borders it was about 45°C and at the corners about 42°C, so that I guess it would be a good idea to not print objects that exceed about 15cm wide and 15cm deep.
I will try your suggestion using the hair spray later too.

Hi everybody,
in the meantime I tried the hair spray idea and it helped a bit, but the actual solution was something different:
When I started to fully remove (withdraw) the filament from the extruder the next time I printed something on my 3D printer the printing started to finally work as supposed to. I struggled with this problem quite a while and I don’t remember that this little hint was written somewhere a came along. So, I suggest to tell this little VERY important information inside the manual or somewhere alike, where it is as visible as possible.

Nevertheless, thank you all for all your help I appreciated it very much and still do.
Martin