K8200 Extruder's white tube cloggs up with filament

Hi!
I have had a ton of issues with my K8200 printer. First I got a broken card, second a slightly less broken card but still broken, now I finally have a working card.

To the point, I have managed to print slightly before, however the prints came out bad and I suspected that I had too low printing temps and an uneven bed. I have now sorted out those problems.

I have now just got the new card and it seems to be working! However, when I try to feed the extruder with filament it gets clogged up, it seems to get clogged in the long white tube before the nozzle.

I am using Conrads Ocean Blue 0.75mm PLA plastic, I previously printed at 190C but am now testing at 210. But I can’t get the filament to feed properly, what could be wrong?
https://s32.postimg.org/97ly33cvp/1468932499777.jpg

Check if your temp sensor is properly mounted.

if the temp sensor is reading the air, the filament will certainly melt in the white tube.

I assume you mean 1.75mm.
If you are using this with the stock nozzle on the K8200 it will not work.
The K8200 requires 3.0mm filament.

[quote=“Wrong Way”]I assume you mean 1.75mm.
If you are using this with the stock nozzle on the K8200 it will not work.
The K8200 requires 3.0mm filament.[/quote]

Are you certain? This is indeed the diameter that I am using,
https://m.conrad.se/3D-skrivare-Filament-Voltivo-EF-PLA-175-OBLUE-PLA-plast-1.75-mm-Bl%e5-1-kg.htm?websale8=conrad-swe.01-aa-m&pi=1177263&ci=SHOP_AREA_857889_2409002

As stated the K8200 uses 3mm filament.
If you’ve installed the K8203 then you can use the 1.75mm filament

The filament size may be your problem, but one other thing comes to mind. When changing filament, sometimes a strand of melted plastic will be left behind in the tube and can cause the next filament to jam or feed erratically. If you continue to have problems, try clearing the tube by pushing a length of filament down into it. Sometimes it is necessary to unscrew the nozzle and/or dismantle the hot end to clear this type of jam.

I found it easier to get rid of the original hot end and fit a E3D-V6 Metal 3D Printer Extrusion Head Nozzle With Fan 3mm
i did this after continuous problems with the original one and after the change it was perfect the correct filament is 3mm for the original
when i purchased the E3D-V6 Metal 3D Printer Extrusion Head Nozzle With Fan i bought both the 3 mm one and the 1.75 mm one i bought my replacements from Banggood.com they were about 9.5 euro’s