K8200 Extruder upgrdae

Hello

i am thinking to upgrade my extruder. I have seen the official upgrade kit but i am asking me if there is another Extruder which are better for the K8200 and how he would get mounded

Greetings Losspost

I have used the K8203 extruder kit and it is a lot better than the stock extruder. The direct drive works very well, and the kit is easy to build.

The hot end that comes with the kit is also very good, and gives better print quality than the stock setup, due to the smaller nozzle. But it can be susceptible to jamming.

I have replaced the K8203 hot end with a E3D V6 hot end, still using the K8203 drive mechanism. This is probably the best performing setup due to the improved heat management in the hot end. I had to slightly enlarge the hole in the mounting bracket, and I designed a small adapter to enable mounting the E3D onto the K8203:

thingiverse.com/thing:1723273

Keep in mind that this upgrade means your 3mm filament will no longer fit in your printer. You’ll need to use 1.75mm instead.

Jag har en K8200 med v6 extruder + direktdrivning. Byggde ett fäste för extrudern och fick inte rätt på skrivaren. Skrev om eeprom med v2.2 för direct drive och det fungerade inte endå. så jag tänkte som så K8200 med “värmebädd” och directdrivning 1,75 mm filament är ju en vertex med värmebädd. Haha jotack ändrade extruder från 600 steg till 100 / motorvarv njaaa fungerade inte med repetier host för K8200 men så tänkte jag att den nya vertex repetier host ska jag ju testa och modererade den till 50 steg/varv bingo det fungerade super bra och nu skriver jag på 0,1-0,2 lagerhöjd och superkvalitet. Bara en tanke lycka till.