K8200, E3D V6 Hotend, Arduino & Ramps 1.4, DRV8825 Settings

I was wondering if anyone has this set-up on their Velleman K8200?
I decided to upgrade my printer with the E3D V6 Hot-end and Arduino, Ramps 1.4 & RepRap Discount Full Graphic Smart Controller kit running from an ATX PSU and everything seems to be working very well ‘mechanically’ but when it comes to the Arduino firmware and Cura settings, I am at a loss… Ive tried so many different combinations, suggestions and recommendations but I do not think I am getting the most out of my printer…
Hotend and Bed PID are all set and I have no problem with the PLA sticking to the mirror surface, i have clean consistent lines with no blobs or threading but 3 hours to print a 20mm cube @ 10% fill @ 0.2 mm layer height, that can’t be right, can it…?
I’m sure its something wrong with my travel and acceleration speeds and If anyone has the same set up as me and are printing well, could you please post your firmware and Cura settings? Just to give me an idea of where mine should be at.
These are my current settings:
Arduino Firmware
#define DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT {128.5,128.5,5120,1371} (Calculated for DRV8825 @ 32 steps & an extrusion calibration)
#define DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE {900, 900, 5, 250}
#define DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION {600,600,80,10000}
#define DEFAULT_ACCELERATION 1000
#define DEFAULT_RETRACT_ACCELERATION 1000
#define DEFAULT_XYJERK 10.0 // (mm/sec)
#define DEFAULT_ZJERK 0.4 // (mm/sec)
#define DEFAULT_EJERK 5.0 // (mm/sec)

Cura Engine
Print @ 30mm/s
Outer perimeter @ 20mm/s
Inner perimeter @ 15mm/s
Travel @ 100mm/s
Infill @ 10mm/s
Skin infill @ 10mm/s
Retraction speed @ 10mm/s
Retract distance @ 2mm

Printing 3mm PLA with a 0.3mm Nozzle and although it prints very well, it seems incredibly slow.

Thanks in advance
Ash

Your speeds seem very slow I have used Cura but normally use (Slic3r) Speeds as far as I can compare

I think Print and Infill would be the same in Slic3r

Print @ 80mm/s (infill)
Outer perimeter @ 70% of normal (External Perimeter)
Inner perimeter @ 60mm/s (Perimeters)
Travel @ 130mm/s
Infill @ 80mm/s (infill)
Skin infill @ 10mm/s ??

I have used faster speeds when I was using 3mm but have upgraded to 1.75 and am still climbing the learning curve

The 20 mm cube takes me about 20 minutes to print

speed 50 mm/s
travel 50 mm/s
infill 50 mm/s
infill 30%

I can post you my setting files if you want

regards, Hugo