K8200 board unresponsive

I purchased my k8200 kit about 6 days ago. I just put it together and did all of the final adjustments. Everything was working perfectly until I hit “Run job” in Repetier to print the circuit board cover that you suggest in the manual. It started to heat up the extruder and after about 10 seconds it seemed to just shutdown. Now all that happens is the transmit and receive lights next to the usb cord input flash rapidly and are very dim. I have 15.46 volts coming into the board. I have tried it on two computers and the same problem happens. I have hit the reset button and nothing helps. I believe the board has died. Please HELP!!!

Hi Jessing514,

a bit more information would be helpful.

Are you able to (repeatedly) connect to the board at first and then it shuts down? Or has it shut down once and is unresponsive since then?

Cheers,
kuraasu

Well I actually took it back to the store where I bought it from because on further investigation, one of the pins of the mini usb port on the board was loose, They swapped out the board with a demo model. BUT another issue has come up. I was in the middle of printing and when I came in from outside the printer was stopped in the middle of printing. Come to find out the power supply is dead. I checked the power going into the power supply and it is good. Coming out is 0v and the blue light on the power supply is not on anymore. This machine is less than a week old, I hope this isn’t the beginning of a lot of problems.
Please let me know what I can do.

Please return the power supply to your distributor for inspection/exchange.