K8090 - Serverapp connection firewall portnumbers

Hi,

We’re interested in using the “Serverapplication (Rev1.0) for Windows - works with K8090 iPhone app”.
Since the system, connected to the board should be reachable for the mobile device, we need to know what ports are used by the service running on this system, as our firewalls (corporate & system) will block incoming packets on these ports.

We’d also like to know if any confirmation and/or information is send back to the mobile device.

Furthermore we’d like to know if a similar application is available on Android for this board.
All information I could find was about the iPad/iPhone.

Thanks in advance,
M. Berdebes

Yeah, im intrested in a Android app to!

To clarify my situation:
Our network administrators manage a Windows 2008 TMG firewall and also have configured the local firewall with Group Policies.
Furthermore the entire network (all subnets) are controlled with access control list (ACL) all capable of blocking traffic on ports.
They need to know, what port should be opened for the board to be controlled from:

1. our Wireless subnet
  2. the Internet

The board will be connected with USB to a system, running either Server 2008 or Windows 7 preferably 64bit if possible.

Since it will be impossible to access this system, over the network, without configuring the required port, I’d like to know what ports (ranges) are used. So the administrators can open the them.

They’d also like to know if any confirmation and/or information is send back to the mobile device, as it may require some more configuration.

Thanks in advance,
M. Berdebes