K8077 circuit testing

I just finished the K8077 kit ( velleman.eu/products/view/?id=364802 )

In step 30 unit testing, at number 4 you need to mount the IC’s.
When i read the voltage levels over D11 en D12 i get a reading of 0V for D11 and -0,2V for D12 (instead of +/-35V).

The relais (RY1) doesn’t switch on when i try anything.

Without the IC’s (previous steps 1, 2 ,3), readings are correct on my multimeter!

Anyone a clue how i can solve this?
As far as i can see, all the diodes and electrolytic capacitors are mounted with the correct polarity.

Notes: The instructions imply for a subwoofer, use only R23 and not R61.
This is what i did, only R23 is soldered on the circuit board.

Most likely an assembly or soldering problem.
Sorry, this forum does not allow picture uploads
If you can provide LINKS (e.g. by using a free online picture base) to HI-RES and SHARP pics of your assembly (both solder- and component side)
then we can take a look and provide some feedback.

I took some macro photo’s and compressed them in a single zip archive.

Download location: http://www.speedyshare.com/kQH4D/download/k8077-pderidde.zip

Can’t find the error at a glance but your soldering work is bad! Use a soldering iron (NOT a pistol!!) of about 25…30 Watts and let the solder flow on the leg of the component and the copper island.
Check several of your joints because if not now, you WILL get into trouble when your pcb is suscepted to the vibrations of your bass speaker.

I used a ERSA 0910BD soldering iron
ersa.com/art-0910bd-358-1889.html

That’s why you have problems on copper areas that are a bit bigger or components with some thicker wires: 15 Watt is too low for good soldering these things. They are only meant for very small components and copper islands. You should use 25 or 30 Watts. You will see that your soldering tin will flow much better and you will end with shiny joints (like they should) and not dull ones.

Found my error. I forgot the place the jumpers on SK1.

Yesterday i printed the schematics and checked those. Then i saw the notion that you need to place jumpers if you don’t install the testing led’s.