K8061 trouble

I bought in Serbia K8061 kit from local store. I did everything in accordance with the instructions and failed to start the device. I have experience in connecting elements on the printed circuit board and I am sure that everything is well connected. When I connect 12V power supply the 12V LEDs LD11, LD12 and LD13 to LD20 is not lit and I doubt that it’s broken VK8061CPU.

Help!

Have you checked there is +5V at the voltage regulator VR1 output?
If yes, then make sure all the jumper wires J1…J5 are installed.
Especially check jumper wire J2.

I have +5V at the end of J2 and on the all ICs including VK8061CPU :frowning: there no connection error :frowning: I do not have any voltage on LEDs LD11, LD12 and LD13 to LD20. I attached front and bottom picture of mounted PC board… If you do not have any Can I order only VK8061CPU?

sorry,

Actualy, images helped to me to find an error: I accidently make connection between GND and PWM on connector SK9. Now I correct this and nothing better, there no lams lit. I try to install it on computer without this LED ligting and cucceed. Now analog inputs working, and digital inputs and digital output test not.
When check schematics I can not see what is wrong can happened when I shortcircuit GND with PWM output on SK9 connector?

Actualy, I need just analog inputs, but I will be happy to have full funcionality of this K8061 card …

[quote]When check schematics I can not see what is wrong can happened when I shortcircuit GND with PWM output on SK9 connector?[/quote]Yes, this is not the reason to the problem concerning digital inputs and outputs.

Have you checked the polarity of the LEDs?

The LEDs LD13 to LD20 are not controlled by the microcontroller.
These LEDs are controlled by IC5.
These LEDs should be lit when the 12V supply is connected.
Input indicator LED should be off if the corresponding digital input pin is connected to GND.
Please check there is +5V on the pin 1 of resistor arrays RA2 and RA3.

The digital output LEDs LD1 to LD8 are controlled by the microcontroller IC6.
These LEDs should be lit when you turn the digital outputs on.
You can check the +5V on the anode lead of the corresponding LED.

Please check the pin 1 of resistor array RA1 is connected to GND.
If not, then LEDs LD1 to LD8 are not lit.