k8055-How to write programs with MS Visual C++ 2008 Express

I actually just wanted to write a console application for the k8055, I included “k8055D.dll”, “k8055D_C.dll” and “k8055D.h”
but it didn’t work.

Now, I don’ t know what’ s the problem.

Which files I in fact have to include into my source-code and which in the “file folder” of my project??

I hope anybody can help me, Konsti.

Hope this will help, go here velleman.eu/distributor/supp … code=K8055 get source code for C/C++ch interperter and get from folder, include and src, C++Header and ObjectFileLibrary.

First = Make a file on your desktop name it
Second = In the c++ go to File and choose New and then Project
Third = New window is up, choose win32 cons. appl. and give project name then brows for your folder on the desktop and choose that leave the box unchecked and click ok.

Now what you need to do is go to the folder on the desktop open it and than inside that folder you will see your folder with the project name and when you open that you need to put two things in there, C++Header and ObjectFileLibrary.
Step1:
Now you can go back to c++ and were it says File, Edit, View, Project on the top of the programme choose Project and choose Add Existing Item. Note: You need to click on HeaderFiles in solution box before you go to Projects. Then you will get a window up with your folder were you put your two things before now choose the one that has h on it wich is the C++Header, just double click it… Now it should be added in your solution box below the HeaderFile.
Step2:
Do the same for the ObjectFileLibrary but add it below your project name in the solution box, then you click the name in the solution box and repeat Step1 one exept you choose this time ObjectFileLibrary, you will see it when you scroll the mouse over the files in your folder…

Hope this helps bare in mind I do not know how well you know the programme or the board so I just explained everything :confused: Hope my english isnt to bad :open_mouth: Good luck and greatings from Iceland…

Thanks a lot.

Now it works. :smiley: