K8055.dll

please my dear could you send personal email.because i want to Attach some file and photo

many thanks

There is absolutely no need for you to have my personal email address. So please stop asking for it.

You can always upload pictures to a free image hosting service and post links here. Not sure what kind of files you intend to share, but there are sites for that as well. For some source code snippets, embedding a CODE section is always fine. If need be you can even get your own web site for free. There are plenty of free hosting services out there.

There is one more reason, why I think you should ask all your questions here on the public forum. There may be other people out there, who have exactly the same questions, you have. I find it extremely inefficient to give each and every one of them my personal email address, only so that I can answer their identical questions in private. Why not answer them here on the forum once and everyone can find the answers through their favorite search engine?

OK as you want.the photo which i want to upload to you is about k8055 the error massage and warning massage …etc.

but you did not answer my question about the main point when you Sade (with all due respect, I am getting the impression that you are at a very early beginner state when it comes to developing software under Windows)
:bulb: :question: :question: :question:

anyway

[b][i]so dear until now there is no advantage to tell you about k8055 just i was reading some website and fallowed your step but unfortunately :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :question: :angry: ???
so i will tell you what i did and want to do:
i did
downloaded k8055 files + mingw with codeblocks program+ visual studio 2012 + borlan +vb6
and i programed k8055 .and just application program.
i want to do :
download the programs which great k8055 dll.(i mean i want the name of the program which open or great dll)
please take me step by step to learn that <<<<some time i feel i can not do my goal).
just i want you explain as tutorial or step by step and i will feed you the result.

many thanks [/i][/b]

[quote=“ruf”]OK as you want.the photo which i want to upload to you is about k8055 the error massage and warning massage …etc.

but you did not answer my question about the main point when you Sade (with all due respect, I am getting the impression that you are at a very early beginner state when it comes to developing software under Windows)
:bulb: :question: :question: :question:

anyway[/quote]

From you original post, that started this thread, I thought you wanted to know how to communicate from your program with a K8055 board on the low level. I tried to show you C code, that does that.

Sorry that this apparently wasn’t what you expected.

At this point, to be honest, I have no idea what you expect or are really asking for.

I will therefore stop posting in this thread for now, until I get a better idea of what you actually try to accomplish.

Regards

my dear i want say thanks for every things.and relay just i thought you understood my thread and by Simply
and Clearly i want to know how can i create dll as k8055.dll and see what is inside k805.dll (the code) and how
can i edit k855.dll.
(i designed circuit interfacing board as k8055 board)and i need to create .dll to connecting to pc.
that is what i want to say and to do>>>>
is that clear
if you have any things or any idea tell me or give me some hint like website or book or any things
to do ,dll for any interfacing board?
( i wish you understanding me )

best regard

hi i want ask how can i create (dll) library like k8055.dll?
what are the programs i have to use them to create dll?

thanks

Writing a DLL and communicating over USB or RS232 requires advanced programming skills and a good understanding of the operating system; try searching Google for information on how to write DLL’s in your choice of compiler.

The book Advanced Windows by Jeffrey Richter has a chapter on the concepts of Dynamic Link Libraries.
amazon.com/Advanced-Windows- … 1572315482

Also, you don’t necessarily need to create a DLL at all.

You could take the k8055io.c and k8055io.h files, rip out the Unix specific code if you like, and then link your program static against it. Or copy/paste individual code pieces from it directly into your code.

The disclaimer at the top of those files is very much like the modern BSD license. I chose that text on purpose. You don’t need express permission to use/distribute the code with/without modifications, source or binary. Do with it as you please, I really don’t care. Just don’t blame me if anything goes wrong or doesn’t function as described. It works “as coded”, including bugs.

Not everything in the package is under that disclaimer/license. Things that are based on the Microchip Application Libraries contain their original disclaimer and fall under their license terms. That is pretty much everything in the bootloader and firmware directories.