K4040 problème reglage du bias

Bonjour
J ai utilisé depuis quelques mois mon ampli k4040.
Et ce matin lors d un reglage de mon bias, j ai tout d abords réussi à régler le bias sur la partie gauche tube 1-4. J ai mesuré le voltage au pied de chaque el34 et je tiens bien les 0,4v.

Quand j ai voulu régler le bias pour les tubes 5-8 . Je n ai jamais pu régler le bias. Lorsque je Switche pour les tubes , les led s allument toutes les unes après les autres comme le ferait un chenillard lumineux. (L allumage passe de droite à gauche et inversement) Et lorsque je tente de régler au Volt metre , je n atteint pas les 0,4v.

J ai vérifié le voltage qui semble bon a chaque point du circuit , j ai bien les -50 v sur le circuit et j ai bien 7,1v à l alimentation des chauffage des tubes.

Est ce le IC1 qui a grillé , est ce un tube ? Je ne comprends pas ce qui se passe , vu que l amplificateur a merveilleusement fonctionné durant quelques mois.

J espère que vous pourrez m aider.
Bien cordialement
Alboulogne

hello
To help people i will try to translate my post in english because i strongly need help .

i have bought my k4040 ampli few month ago.
this morning, i’d like to adjust the Bias.

for the valves 1-4 on the left side, i succeded to adjust the bias.
the probleme came when i try to set the bias for the 5-8 valves.

i did the right way, but when i touch the switch, the train of red an green led were lighted alltogether, and it was impossible to set the bias with that way.
and the light move from right to left and left to right.

so i took my controller; and if i could reach the 0.4v for the valve 1-4 , it was impossible for the 5-8 tube. i never reached the good value of 0.4v.

i checked every point and voltage on the pcb, there were everytime at the good value (written on the bord) and i have the -50v and the 7.1v for heating.

i don’t know what happened ? maybe i have 1 or more valves killed ? maybe the IC1 is dead ?
i don’t understand, because i used the amplifier aroud 6 month without any trouble.

so if you could hepl me it will be great.
thank you
have a nice day
AL