It does not function correctly -X-stepper motor driver

Dear all,

Subsequent to altering the issue with the extruder stepper engine the following issue happened. My x-engine driver appears to capacity awful. When I physically control the x-stepper engine it makes a ton of clamor and begins shaking. It doesn`t move by any means, so i checked the voltage of the driver and that is by all accounts ordinary 0,429 Volt. So I changed the x-engine connector and the y-engine connector. Presently the x-engine works the right way and the y-engine doesn’t capacity any more. So the x-stepper engine is alright. any one considered this inquiry? recently everything appears to work perfect!!!

With kind respects,
eyelash glue

HI eyelashglue,

If I understand what you are saying, you swapped the motor connectors for X and Y and the problem moved to the Y axis.

The next thing to try would be to (carefully!) swap the stepper driver boards for the X and Y to see if the problem moves with the daughter card. If it does, you can try boosting the control voltage for the weak driver card, or replace it if it cannot be made to work.

Most people on the forum adjust the stepper control voltage as high as 0.55v to give a little more power. This might help.

hi Dr. Vegetable

Thanks for your help