Installing problem PCSGU250

I bought the scope and installed the latest version of the software and the drivers for Windows7 on my Dell Latitude D630. After connecting the scope to the PC with the USB cable, I expect that an installation procedure starts to install the drivers, but nothing happens.

I can run the demo after clicking the icon, but when I choose options/hardware setup and choose the PCSGU250 I receive the message “no hardware response”. What do I do wrong?

[quote]After connecting the scope to the PC with the USB cable, I expect that an installation procedure starts to install the drivers, but nothing happens.[/quote] Normally the driver installation doesn’t start automatically. The driver can be installed manually. Here you can download the detailed step-by-step instructions how to install the driver:
box.com/s/vh9olqyx3idhhxn8ujwm
To install the driver on 64-bit Windows you have to disable the driver signature enforcement.

Thanks, it’s up and running now!

Helped me out at some points … but I have another problem of operating system maybe driver is not supporting win 7 … :frowning:

You can use the driver: “Drivers for Windows Vista and Windows 7. (Can also be used for Windows XP)”
available here: http://www.velleman.eu/support/downloads/?code=pcsgu250&type=

In 64 bit Windows 7 you have to disable the driver signature enforcement before installing the driver:

• Continuously press F8 when Windows is booting up until you get the Advanced Boot Options menu, then select “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement”

Here you can download the detailed step-by-step instructions how to install the driver: box.com/s/vh9olqyx3idhhxn8ujwm

Before installing you have to uninstall the current driver (if exists).

Here are instructions how to update the driver if you do not remove the current driver first:
box.net/shared/66aei7j31s

Yes… now its working fine by reinstalling driver… thanku … :slight_smile:

Regards______
Multi Recharge App

Do you have a 32 or 64 bit version of windows 7 ?

You can find the latest drivers and software in this link and an installation guide.
http://www.vellemanusa.com/support/downloads/?code=PCSGU250