Imprimante se bloque en cours d'impression

L’imprimante se bloque en cours d’impression du boitier pour la carte controleur.
Tout fonctionne comme decrit dans le “assembly manuel”, tout les test sont OK.

Je ne sais pas exactement pourquoi mais apres environ 1h d’impression l’imprimante se bloque. Extruder reste chaud (190°) et dans le controle manuel les degres du chauffage de l’extruder reste bloqué. J’ai teste 3 fois et 3 fois la meme chose.

J’utilise le firmware repetier 0.90 avec k8200_pla_standard_new.

Je ne sais plus quoi faire !!!

Is there anything unusual in the log window? When the printer stops, can you still operate it (like turning the fan on, etc)?

Hello thank you for your answer,

no nothing unusual in the log window, When the printer stops I can do nothing, the printer is completely blocked.
I have to cut the power (electricity) and then restart completely the printer.

The extruder continue to heat It is impossible to stop it.

Did you attach the new filter to the power supply? Is the power supply near a source of interference? Do you use the supplied USB cable or a longer cable/extension cable?

What do you mean with the new filter to the power supply?

What source of interference? the power supply is on my desk near the computer and near the printer

Yes I use the supplied USB cable.

[quote]What do you mean with the new filter to the power supply?[/quote]The new ferrite filter that replaces the one already on your power supply (cfr. assembly manual)

[quote]What source of interference? the power supply is on my desk near the computer and near the printer[/quote]Close to a TV, radio, speakers, etc.

[quote]Yes I use the supplied USB cable.[/quote]Very good

Is there any possibility that you have a lab power supply that you can use instead of the power supply that was delivered with the printer?

in the assembly manual (Picture) the power supply has not a ferrite filter, but on the supplied power supply it was a ferrite filter.
I have to change it?

Close to a TV, radio, speakers, etc.
TV no, radio no, speakers yes, but turn off, and and an ink printer.

Is there any possibility that you have a lab power supply that you can use instead of the power supply that was delivered with the printer?
No, I do not have a lab power supply.

I’m going to have to ask you to request a new power supply. Please e-mail parts@velleman.be with your full contact details and request a replacement for a defective K8200 power supply. They will send you a new one free of charge.

I have to do a mention something by the request of a new power supply. Number!!

This e-mail address is only used for K8200 replacement parts. They will be able to help you if you simply request a new power supply along with your name and address.

@Formul11

Bonjour, repetier n’est pas un firmware, mais un software, la différence réside dans le fait qu’un firmware est embarqué dans l’électronique.
A se sujet, votre firmware de l’imprimante à t’il été mis à jour via l’ide de l’arduino ?
si vous ne l’avez pas fait , je vous invite à voir le manuel pour la procédure.
J’ai eu le même soucis que vous, la solution à consister pour moi à changer de prise électrique pour l’imprimante qui était commune avec le PC, j’ai fait en sorte qu’il n’y ai pas de raccords usb non plus. j’ai utilisé les ports derrière le PC ( qui offre de meilleurs performance que les ports usb en façade ) , j’ai aussi installé la ferrite sur l’alimentation de l’imprimante.

Bonjour,

Si la ferrite est déjà sur l’alimentation, pas besoin d’en rajouter une.
Par contre, ayant été confronté au problème, j’ai éloigné l’alim de toute source d’interférence, en particulier du PC et de la carte.

Maintenant elle tourne non-stop.