I Require Assistance in Fixing My Velleman K8200 3D Printer

Hello everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am hoping all is fine. I am reaching out to you because I could really use your knowledge and assistance as I am having some problems with my velleman k8200 3D printer. Since I have been using it for a few months; this printer has been a terrific tool for my projects; but there have been a few difficulties that I am unable to resolve on my own.

• My print quality has been variable recently that I have noticed. Certain prints have smooth surfaces and layers that are apparent; while others are defective. The issue still exists after my attempts to correct the bed and change the extruder temperature. Has this problem been faced by anyone else? what actions did you take to fix it?
  • There has been an increase in compressor blockages. After cleaning the nozzle and looking for any blockages; the problem persists. I have tried several kinds of plastic filament that I use; but the issue still persists. Does a certain maintenance schedule and method exist that can help stop these blocks?
  • I have been experiencing issues with the z axis movement. There are circumstances when it moves inconsistently; creating layers. Even after checking the position and maintaining the z axis rods; it still looks to stick sometimes. Are there additional issues I should be looking at, or might this be a motor problem?
  • I am currently controlling the printer and slice with repetier host. For greater print quality or more reliable operation; are there any other software settings you would suggest? Though I am open to suggestions; have heard great things about cura.
  • I am thinking of replacing a few parts to enhance the printer functionality. Are there any particular improvements that you feel have had a big impact? Improvements to the hotend and bed will improve adherence and temperature management in particular.

Also I explored some topics related to this https://forum.whadda.com/t/new-controller-board-mount-for-looker-velleman-k8200-3d-printer/8434 but I did not get the sufficient solution of my query so I would really want to get some help from a more experienced person

I would be grateful for any advice you could provide; as I am keen to resume producing prints of the finest quality. Please feel free to share any comprehensive instructions and resources that you believe may be beneficial.

Thank you in advance for your help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :slightly_smiling_face: