I ask technical advice because I am a mechanical engineer and my electrical knowledge is very limited.
I going to do a facility that turns an electric irrigation when temperatures drop below 0 ° C.
- DC current, preferably 12 V.
- Battery or similar, because the installation will be in a house without electricity.
- In solenoid, I need only impulses.
Materials available at the moment: (not required to keep)
- Irrigation Solenoid (The only thing that we keep)
- 8 LR6 battery (1.5 V) connected in series to provide 12 V.
- I can use VM148 panel thermostat Module?
- Your advice on the another necessary materials.
Thanks (and sorry for my english)