How to connect de start/stop timer K2579?

My universal start / stop timer K2579 does not work. I want to activate and continue the doorbell for about 10 seconds. I interrupted the circuit of the doorbell and put the two wires on the output A and B, but there is no reaction of the timer. Two wires for three connects A B C, what to do. I do not understand how to connect the circuit of the doorbell on the A B C connects on the print. I have already activated the startbutton, and the LED stops after 10 seconds, I also hear the relay, but not any reaction to the ringtone. What to do?

Does your kit work?
Can you see the led turn on for 10s and can you hear the relay click at turn-on and turn-off?
Sorry, this forum does not allow picture uploads
If you can provide LINKS (e.g. by using a free online picture base) to HI-RES and SHARP pics of your assembly (both solder- and component side)
then we can take a look and provide some feedback.

Please make a drawing of HOW you connected the doorbell circuit to the kit (power supply of the bell, kit, bell). Normally you should use A and C because A connects with C while the relay is powered. With A and B connected, the doorbell is always activated EXCEPT when the timer is on!
Please don’t think of A and B © as outputs! Think of them as a switch, electrically operated by the kit.

Thank you, I hope I understand now. I want te use the A C in the circuit A - belltrafo 12V AC- bell - C. And after that don’t solder the push button on the print, but solder a wire from SW1 to the push button on the door and back to SW 1.

We’d recommend to keep the distance between the board and the pushbutton as short as possible (less than 50cm, depending on environment).
Also: The kit needs a DC voltage.