How do I tell the software to print one Item at a time

Where would I find the setting for this? I have three Items to print on the bed, but I want the machine to fully print them one at a time. I am told this is good as it prevent stringing. or do I have this wrong?

Thanks for any help!

With Repetier Host ans slic3r or curaEngine ther is no support for printing multiple objects individually AFAIK.

What you can do is sclice each object indifidually an then copy/paste the generates gcode together.
When doung that you will have to pay attention to remove the end gcode from the first, the start AND end gcode from each
following and only the start gcode from the last object.

[quote=“ichbinsnur”]With Repetier Host ans slic3r or curaEngine ther is no support for printing multiple objects individually AFAIK.

What you can do is sclice each object indifidually an then copy/paste the generates gcode together.
When doung that you will have to pay attention to remove the end gcode from the first, the start AND end gcode from each
following and only the start gcode from the last object.[/quote]Repetier is the software I am using and I found the setting I was looking for it is in Output options just tick Complete individual objects.

Yup!
Totally right!

How could i overlook that ? ?:slight_smile:

so what are the ones softwares that can do it ?

With some “recent” slicers …

Example with “Ultimaker Cura” if you have multiple objects (possibly separated with the “Mesh Tools” plugin if only one file) there is an option to specify whether to print everything at the same time or one object at a time. But this requires properly configuring the printer profile to avoid authorizing placements which could create collisions of the head with objects already printed during printing.
(this is becoming more and more common with the appearance of infinite 3D printers (the plate being a conveyor belt…))