Guitar amp with K8060 and K1803


When I combine K8060 and K1803 for a guitar amp, can I use the same transformer (K8040) as power supply for both units. Just taking the power for the K1803 from one of the 25V secondary?


For best results, we’d recommend a small separate transformer.
Less chance for hum and hum-loop problems.