Golfbal goal sensor with Light and sirene sound

Dear users,

I hope i post this question in the good category.

At work we make a mini golf, at one hole they asked me to make sensors, to detect the ball going in the hole, activating a light and a sirene sound.

Now i found different Velleman kits to use like the mk120 infrared, but my question is how can i build the system to trigger a alarm and a light, and can i sold more infrared leds to sensor the golfball hole (10/12cm round)

Thankyou very much for your help!!!

Regards
Paul

This may not work for your project.

These are the specs on the MK120

audible (85dB) and visible (LED) alert

[color=#FF0000] range: 3.3ft to 13ft[/color] <-- this maybe a problem
on/off switch provided
power supply:
transmitter: 9V DC / 50mA max.
receiver: 9V DC / 20mA max.
9V battery holder and adapter jack included
dimensions:
transmitter: 2.2 x 1.6"
receiver: 3.9 x 2.0"
[color=#BF0000] not recommended for outdoor use[/color] <-- this maybe another problem

Thankyou for the reply, its inside so thats no worry and the distance of the infrared i dont think thats a problem to, if i can make these sensors around the hole like all the way around, with a inch or two distance. But my hardest part is how i build this system to trigger a sirene sound and a light, thankyou!!

The minimum distance is 3.3 feet (1 meter).
The MK120 does have a buzzer but will only sounds when the beam is broken.

Thankyou for your fast response.

Do you guys know a other way to get this working with a light and a sirene. I have to build like a sensor, that triggers the light and the sound when the sensor catch a ball.

I hope someone can help me out, maybe someone know a similar project where i can find out some ideas.

Thankyou

Regards