First setup: Print won't stick?

I haven’t really had much luck with the machine unfortunatly.
Of the 55 prints I have attempted, only 4 finished.

• The machine still parks ‘outside’ of the buildtak every time I start a new print
• While printing, with other filament (other brand) it still ejects the filament while printing now and then
• The filament doesnt roll off sometimes, the printer continues printing but it doesnt have enough strength to unroll the filament (Had this on 2 occasions now, it just continues but no filament comes out. Very frustrating in 16 hour print jobs.) The first time this happened I wasn’t around to check on the printjob, so it just kept printing for 2 or 3 hours and eventually snapped the filament.
• On 3 occasions one of the rods just lets go while printing. The magnet comes off and the project is wasted.

Not much luck so far i’m afraid. Anyone have a clue where to find my answers?

Recieved new filament today, changed some setting when making the gcode (higher temp, thinner printing).bought a new printbed because the first one was all scratched.

Still no real luck with the printing. About 2 hours in, it just ‘shifts’ its printing a couple of mm. Resulting in print below.
The project (bottom picture) is correct and so is the preview.
No problem with the rods this time, all seemed to be fine.

Getting real frustrated now, becaus i’ve not had much fun with the printer yet :frowning:

Started the printjob again, but failed again. A bit faster this time and it jumped to the left.