Finding Saved Data Files

I have the PCS10. Works great. However, I need to measure the noise levels on the captured signals. I can not find the saved text data files? I am running Windows 7. I can find the PCLab2000SE/data folder but it is always empty.

Thanks
Randy

[quote]I can not find the saved text data files? I am running Windows 7. I can find the PCLab2000SE/data folder but it is always empty.[/quote] These files are redirected to the VirtualStore folder in the user’s profile:
C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Velleman\PCLab2000SE\data

AppData is a hidden directory, so you may need to change your folder settings to make it visible.

When a program tries to write to a file within Program Files (x86), Windows 7 redirects the operation so that the file actually gets stored within the current user’s area.

You can prevent this file redirection with right click the PcLab2000SE and use “Run as administrator”.

Here’s some more info about the issue:
“Software compatibility issues with Windows 7” -> “Virtual Store: virtualization of files”:
optimizingpc.com/windows7/wi … tware.html