Filament feeding problem

Hi suppprt team.

When i use a complete full filament reel to print ,it is fine and smooth moving and feeding , but the problem starts when the filament used over half, the extruder always has problem to pull the filament reel due to the filament is tight inside the reel ,especially when the filament is about finishing it become more tight to pull and the printed quality become bad or not engough material printed, and sometimes, the printer paused and asking to unload filament and re-load new reel of filament.
I checked the yellow SPOOL MOUNT which is very smooth with its bearings.

Any idea or suggest to solve this filament intertwine problem , ?

Thanks
Orson

The filament winding on the spool may become stickier if it’s older, or maybe a twist appeared when you finished the previous run. I have this problem when I accidentally cross the filament. If I notice this during a print I pre-loosen the filament. Once I unwound and re-wound about 8m of filament during the print to ensure it would not bind near the end.

hi, I’m looking to buy a big 3D printer, should I have a larger filament for it?

A printer accepts only a certain thickness.
Or do you mean the weight of the spool?

ho, thanks you helped me alot
do you know about Inexpensive and large 3d printer 60-70 cm?

can someone help me with this?

I don’t think you are going to find Inexpensive and 60-70cm most 3D printers are around 20cm
The K8200 print size is 20cm X 20cm X 20cm all of the others are a little smaller.
There is an add on the K8206 that will double the print size in one direction.
https://www.vellemanusa.com/products/view/?id=528506