Filament doesn't comes out from the nozzle

Hello, last time I’ve tried to use the 3D printer, it just stopped to load the filament into the model. I don’t know what’s the origin of the problem. Maybe the filament keeps stuck inside the nozzle, maybe the motor is not working well, … I just don’t know what to do. Any suggestions?

Best regards!

Check the pulley on the extruder.
Make sure the screw that holds the pulley on the motor is tight.

Also check if your nozzle isn’t clogged (happens easily if your temperature is too high (use 190° for PLA and 220° foe ABS). Check the [color=#408040]Wiki [/color]about how to fix a clogged nozzle.

using cura, it’s the software that came with the printer and I know that part of it is fine because i haven’t changed anything, I’m literally trying to print the test model robot that cura already had loaded, I followed the instructions with the printer, setting the software to meet the printers settings and I just printed a robot two days ago without any problems. I just changed the heat to 230 but there is still no change I let it pre heat before putting in the filament but still nothing is coming out of the nozzle. 3d printing mumbai pune delhi india