Extruder assembly and torque question,

Hello folks, almost done assembling my k8200, but im stuck on the extruder atm.
I dont have a torque wrench that indicate me how much to tight the extruder nozzle.
Instructions say the ideal is 3.5 NM but how can you misure and being sure how much is without a torque gage.
I really dont want to buy a torque wrench that cost me like 100 buck for use it once.
Is there anyone that know how I can do it? How much I can close the nozzle for not brake it?

Thx a lot in advance, Im opened to suggestions

Anyone?

Just tighten it with a normal wrench with low force. (you’ll notice when it sets in the thread)
You won’t need a torque wrench. The statement should only warn you not to overtighten it by using to much ellbow grease :wink:

cheers,

Christian

[quote=“ichbinsnur”]Just tighten it with a normal wrench with low force. (you’ll notice when it sets in the thread)
You won’t need a torque wrench. The statement should only warn you not to overtighten it by using to much ellbow grease :wink:

cheers,

Christian[/quote]
So if I stop when the nozzle dont move anymore Im sure will be enough?

When you feel it setting in th thread tighten it a bit more, let’s say about an 8th turn.
You will feel the needed force increase, and that way normally figure out when to stop.

cheers,

Christian

[quote=“ichbinsnur”]When you feel it setting in th thread tighten it a bit more, let’s say about an 8th turn.
You will feel the needed force increase, and that way normally figure out when to stop.

cheers,

Christian[/quote]

Thx so much I will let you know :slight_smile: