Errors compiling Scratch-Sketch VR408Scratch.ino

Hi,

Everything works fine when compiling Allbot-Default-Sketches. With the Scratch-Sketch (downloaded from Link within Manual-Page) I get compiling-errors:

[code]C:\Users…\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ALLBOT\ALLBOT_Servo.cpp: In member function ‘ALLBOT_Servo& ALLBOT_Servo::operator=(int)’:

C:\Users…\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ALLBOT\ALLBOT_Servo.cpp:27:1: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type]

}

^[/code]

[code]C:\Users…\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ALLBOT\SerialALLBOT.cpp:13:11: warning: deleting array ‘((SerialALLBOT*)this)->SerialALLBOT::_callbacks’

delete[] _callbacks;[/code]

[code]In function ‘operator delete []’,

inlined from '__base_dtor ' at C:\Users\...\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ALLBOT\SerialALLBOT.cpp:13:11,

inlined from '__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int) [clone .part.0] [clone .constprop]' at C:\Users\...\Documents\Arduino\exampleSKETCHES\Sketch\VR408Scratch\VR408Scratch.ino:17:14,

inlined from '__static_initialization_and_destruction_0.constprop',

inlined from '_GLOBAL__sub_D_BOT' at C:\Users\...\Documents\Arduino\exampleSKETCHES\Sketch\VR408Scratch\VR408Scratch.ino:699:1:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino\new.cpp:34:12: warning: attempt to free a non-heap object ‘BOT’ [-Wfree-nonheap-object]

free(ptr);
[/code]

I am not familiar with defining classes and libraries but I wonder about the definition-names for serialALLBOT. All Libraries are named with underline, except the serialALLBOT. But in the File serialALLBOT.h the first two lines are this:

#ifndef SERIAL_ALLBOT_H #define SERIAL_ALLBOT_H

(Environment: Arduino IDE: 1.8.1; WIN7 32bit)

Thank you for help!

JBTW: Manuls are not really consistent…

Now i had also compiling errors with the default-sketches (from ALLBOT-githubd, 10/15/2015) with the ‘Scratch-libraries’ (installed by ‘installer-allbotforscratch.exe’ from manuals velleman.eu, 10/17/2016).

When restoring older libraries the default-sketches work fine again.

There must be some issues with the ‘Scratch-libraries’.

I would like to explore ‘Scratch’ together with my daughter :wink:

Thank you for help!