E3D V6 upgrade and K8200 - Sli3er cofiguration issue?

I updated K8200 with E3D V6, and it printed really nicely for first 2 weeks. E3D V6 with 3mm filament and standard 0.4 mm hotend.
I attached K8201 LCD control panel, and not sure if the issue is due to this, but print start to fall apart.

It prints layers separated from one another, and missing some fill-in. It feels like it printed out sponge…

In Slicer, I changed the nozzle size to 0.4mm from “Standard New INI” file. Checked the layer high to be 0.2 or 0.25. I increased fill to 70%, not working still. I clean out the extruder and reassembled. I clean out new hot end just to make sure it’s not blocked… nothing seems to be working.

I downloaded new Repeater host and used CURA to slice (default setting), and it seems to fixed the issue, but print quality is not good as when I first installed E3D V6. I switch the nozzle diameter to 0.4mm and filament size to 3mm in CURA, and now prints out has holes everywhere.

Anyone who upgrade to E3D can share their Slicer configuration? Or if you know how to fix the issue, much appreciated.

i changed to the E3D-V6 Metal 3D Printer Extrusion Head Nozzle With Fan and i did not change anything in the slicer config other than the nozzle from .5 to .4 and my prints are great i use the stand alone LCD controller vm8201 and also sometimes the USB cable and it works great with either.