E305w3

Hello,
please, help me to set my new E305W3 timer. I would need it to be on between 10 am till 11 am working days and between 4 pm till 5 pm weekend days. My understanding of provided manual comes to an end with a “programme” word, of which meaning I am not able to figure out.
Thank you,
Martin

You can download the manual from this link.
http://www.velleman.eu/downloads/22/e305w3e305w3ga4v02.pdf

[quote=“Wrong Way”]You can download the manual from this link.
http://www.velleman.eu/downloads/22/e305w3e305w3ga4v02.pdf[/quote]

Thank you for your help. In the manual it says: “3.3 Setting a program” - “press once to change to program setting display” - ““1” indicates the program group number (program group is from 1 to 14)”.
What I do not understand is what do this program group do or what times particular programs switch on/off.

In a nut shell.
You can have up to 14 different programs for turn on turn off.
I have one similar to this unit.
I only use 2 programs turns the lights on in my living room at 5:30am (so I don’t kill myself when I get up) turn off at 11:00pm (after I go to bed) I during the week.
the second program is for the weekend to turn the lights on at 8:30am and off at 11:00pm

[quote=“Wrong Way”]In a nut shell.
You can have up to 14 different programs for turn on turn off.
I have one similar to this unit.
I only use 2 programs turns the lights on in my living room at 5:30am (so I don’t kill myself when I get up) turn off at 11:00pm (after I go to bed) I during the week.
the second program is for the weekend to turn the lights on at 8:30am and off at 11:00pm[/quote]

Thank you again, it helped somehow, not enaugh though :slight_smile: Probably I am not smart enough to set this up. Let me, please, ask one last question. Is there any list of theese “programs” saying - program 1: since x hours, till y hours, working day/weekend; program 2: since…? Or are these programes and their set times editable?

I think you are making this harder then what it really is.
Each program has it’s own settings for example.
Program one you can pick a day, week (Monday - Friday) weekend (Saturday, Sunday) or all 7 days.
Then you pick you on time then your off time.
Say you have a light in your living room and you get out of bed at 5:00am and leave for work at 7:00am (M-F) then you get home around 8:00pm but you don’t want the light on during the day when you are gone and you go to bed at 10:00pm.
Set program 1 to turn the light on (M-F) at 4:55am and off at 7:05am
Set program 2 to turn the light on (M-F) 7:55pm and off at 10:05pm.

This is about the best I can explain it.

[quote=“Wrong Way”]I think you are making this harder then what it really is.
Each program has it’s own settings for example.
Program one you can pick a day, week (Monday - Friday) weekend (Saturday, Sunday) or all 7 days.
Then you pick you on time then your off time.
Say you have a light in your living room and you get out of bed at 5:00am and leave for work at 7:00am (M-F) then you get home around 8:00pm but you don’t want the light on during the day when you are gone and you go to bed at 10:00pm.
Set program 1 to turn the light on (M-F) at 4:55am and off at 7:05am
Set program 2 to turn the light on (M-F) 7:55pm and off at 10:05pm.

This is about the best I can explain it.[/quote]

Now I see what I was doing wrong. Thank you again and I appreciate your patience and assistance :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that helped