Driver board problem

Bonjour,

Je m’addresse ici à l’équipe de Vellman, car pour la seconde fois une carte pilote(driver board) a grillé, occasionnant son non-fonctionnement. J’aimerais donc comprendre d’où vient le problème. Ce n’est peut être qu’un hasard mais les deux fois il s’agissait du driver d’axe-X. Est-ce à deux reprise un défaut d’usine? Le problème est-il occasionné par la carte mère? Avez-vous sous-dimmentionné le refroidissement? J’aimerai comprendre d’où vient le problème, je ne peux pas demander à Distelec de me remplacer un driver tous les trois mois.

12.2015 Achat de ma K8400.
02.2016 Driver grillé. Je le remplace.
06.2016 Driver une nouvelle fois grillé.

Merci d’avance.

Hello,

I’m here to contact the Vellman team, because for the second time a driver board has overheated and now appear like burned. Of course it doesn’t work any more. I would like to understand were the problem come from. It is may be just a coincidence but both time it was the X-axis driver. Is it two time a manufacturing defect of the driver? Does the problem come from the motherboard? Did you undersized the cooling of the driver? I would like to understand where the problem come from, because I can’t ask Distrelc to replace my driver every three months.

12.2015 I bought my K8400.
02.2016 driver has overheated. I’ve replaced it.
06.2016 driver has overheated.

Thank you in advance