Creating independent signal/sync

I have a little project with PCGU1000, in which I want to use wave sequence to create a set of signals with different frequencies, however I also require independent signal every time frequency changes (for triggering purposes in measurement module).
Is is possible create independent signals using OUT and SYNC OUT (meabe through matlab or c++)?

[quote]Is is possible create independent signals using OUT and SYNC OUT (meabe through matlab or c++)?[/quote]Yes, here is the link to download slightly modified firmware files for the PCGU1000:
box.com/s/15kqjl0j23us0nkmf3hu
Using these files you’ll get a sync out pulse every time the frequency, amplitude, waveform or duty cycle is changed.
No sync is generated if you only change the offset.

Please extract the package and replace the files pcgu1000.bit and pcgu1001.bit in the PCLab2000SE installation folder.
Default installation folder is:
C:\Program Files\Velleman\PCLab2000SE
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Velleman\PCLab2000SE

Thank you very much. That was fast.

If you are using FGULINK.dll with your own software, rename the file pcgu1000.bit to fgu1000.bit and replace the original fgu1000.bit with this one.

Hello again, it’s been a while.
Could it be possible to change the previous file so that it has high voltage while the signal is generated and low between signals (right now it’s low while generating and high between). I’d like to have rising edge while the generator starts generating.

Also is the interval time between the signals in “wave sequence” fixed, or can it be changed (right now it’s around 1.2sec until one signal ends and the next begins, and I’d like to make this time shorter - around 0.5sec I think)?

Thanks in advance.