Creating an alternative to PcLab2000LT

Hi,
Bought the PCSGU250 PC oscilloscope since it seem to have some potential. To be frank, it seem that Velleman is much better doing hardware than software. The PC software provided leaves a few bits of functionality undone but I see there is an SDK kit provided in the product.

My question to the Velleman support staff: Is it possible to make an entire program (such as “PcLab2000LT”) using only the SDK as an interface?

Thank you.

[quote]My question to the Velleman support staff: Is it possible to make an entire program (such as “PcLab2000LT”) using only the SDK as an interface?[/quote]This should be possible.
You can read all the data from the PCSGU250 and control its operation via the DLL.

[quote=“VEL255”][quote]My question to the Velleman support staff: Is it possible to make an entire program (such as “PcLab2000LT”) using only the SDK as an interface?[/quote]This should be possible.
You can read all the data from the PCSGU250 and control its operation via the DLL.[/quote]
Thank you. This might be a spare time project on my part, but since it would be very useful in my work I hope to actually make it happen. Is the same SDK compatible with any other products of yours?

[quote]Is the same SDK compatible with any other products of yours?[/quote]This particular SDK is made for the PCSGU250 only.
There are about similar SDKs - mainly with same DLL functions - available for the PCSU1000 and PCSU200:
velleman.eu/support/download … 1000&type=
velleman.eu/support/download … U200&type=
You need only to do minor change (if any) to your application to control the oscilloscopes PCSU1000 and PCSU200.