Consistent shift in K8200 board cover print

Hello All,

I have tried printing the k8200 PCB cover four times, each time increasing the X motor voltage - I have gone form 4.6 to 5.5 volts with no change. Each time I get a perfect box printing until it is about 70% complete, then the whole print shifts about 3mm towards the X motor. it prints more layers, then shifts across again, it prints more layers then makes a final shift- it looks like a series of steps.
I have also checked the drive wheel to make sure its not slipping. After each print, the home button will return the head to the correct position and the error is so consistent between prints that I cannot imagine there is slippage anywhere.

I would post a photo except that I cannot just cut and paste one in and I don’t have a public area to drop one in. Any ideas?

Andrew.

you can post images to sites like imgur.

It doesn’t hit the object?

thanks,

I will try imgur.
I cant see where anything would hit the object-

Thanks,

Andrew.

Here is the http://imgur.com/FfCWi1n

Are you seeing anything in the log area like end stop hit?

Hello Wrong Way,

I have started with a new download of the Gcode version (so I have eliminated any error in the splicer), run the print againand had the same result. I can’t see any error messages in the log like stop hit.
I ran a taller test print (a cone) and that went fine. I will draw my own version of the cover and see how that goes.

Cheers,

Andrew.