Connecting pcsu1000 to labview

I am trying to read data from pcsu100 in lab view. i was working so far with the dsolink.dll, but i just noticed that can’t be used. which dll do i have to work with? and do you have a header file or a description for the needed dll? is it even possible read out the curves? I noticed that the pcsu1000D.dll is just able to communicate with the scope concerning trigger level or volts/div, but pcsu1000 can’t communicate with lab view, can it?

Thanks a lot for any replies!

[quote]I noticed that the pcsu1000D.dll is just able to communicate with the scope concerning trigger level or volts/div, but pcsu1000 can’t communicate with lab view, can it?[/quote]Yes, it can.
Please see this thread how to do: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4785

See also: viewtopic.php?t=543

Thanks a lot.I think that I can handle it now. I tried before using the DSOLink.dll, until I read in a description pdf file that the functions ReadCh1 and ReadCh2 only read data from PCS500,PCS100 and K8031.
Which function of the PCSU1000D.dll do I need?Or is it really just to communicate with PCSU1000, one could say to substitute the buttons.

I think you have downloaded this software development package from the PCSU1000 downloads page:
[color=#008000]Software [/color]
[color=#008000]Make now your own software for our PCSU1000 PC-scope! (update: 4/5/2007) the PCSU1000 can be run from within any folder.[/color]

There is a ready to run example using the DLLs.
Extract the package “PCSU1000D_DELPHI_DEMO.ZIP” and run the program PCSU1000Run.exe in it to see all the functions.

The WinDSO.DLL works with the PCSU1000 too. This DLL is used to read the data from the oscilloscpe.

• The pdf file should be updated…
    You can control the oscilloscope settings using the functions of the PCSU1000D.dll.

[quote]Or is it really just to communicate with PCSU1000, one could say to substitute the buttons.[/quote]Yes.

If you can use MS Visual C++ 2008 (or 2010) then you may check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5443