Connected but Not Responding to Commands

Repetier recognizes printer and “Home” moves bed and extruder, Hotend and bed turn on and heat up to selected temp…but cannot make anything move using manual controls in Repeteir.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
W.

are you able to move it ? your printer is maybe not connected at all … i had similar problem , the program was showing me connected ,temperature right and all that stuff ,but it wasn’t connected at all,check manually with your hand ,if the bed is really warm. Check again the ports , do you have there " virtual printer " ? port1 , or?
i had problems with ports and USB drivers … i have 8 core , 16gb ram, one of the best motherboards ,but problem is always software . Win7 doesn’t update lots of stuff itself . Then i bought this software [color=#0000FF]http://systemtools.winzip.com/du/driver-updater.html[/color] and the problems gone , there were 15 drivers to update right after installation,mainly USB, even win7 was fully updated. And use only version of Repetier 0.84. , i did try the newer ,but it still didn’t work .