Configuration du pic 18f24J50

Bonjour,
J’ai acheté il y a peu ce kit EDU05 afin d’enfin réussir a faire un programme utilisant l’USB. Du point de vue PC je me suis bien amusé avec le firmwire initial du pic. Mais j’ai maintenant décidé de m’ocuper du plus important: la programmation du pic
Etant donné que le code du pic est protégé en lecture, je l’ai finalement effacer afin de réecrire le mien. J’utilise mikroC pour programmer les pic, il dispose d’un tas de bibliotèque bien pratique pour commencer avec l’USB. Néanmoins je n’arrive toujours pas a trouver la bonne configuration qu’il faut pour faire fonctionner l’usb.
J’ai bien compris que pour des raisons de copyright je n’aurai pas accés au code source, je demande juste un peu d’aide afin de configurer convenablement le pic ( la configuration de l’horloge est peut-etre le problème).
Ce la me permettrai vraiment d’avancer dans la découverte de l’USB.

D’avance merci.
//================================================================================================//

Hello,
I bought recently this EDU05 kit to finally be able to do a program using USB. I had fun with the PC side programming with the original PIC firmwire . But now I want to learn the most important part: the programming of the PIC.
As the code of the PIC is read protected , I finally clear it to rewrite mine. I use mikroC to program the pic, it has a lot of library convenient to start with USB. However, I still can not find the right configuration needed to run the usb.
I understand that for copyright reasons I will not have access to the source code, I just ask for a little help in order to properly configure the PIC (the clock setting may be the problem).
This will really make me progress in the discovery of USB.
In advance thank you.

(sorry for bas english)

You’ll find valuable information about PIC programming in the following threads.
Please search also other posts from MostlyHarmless in this forum.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8112#p31069 (please see all pages 1 to 3)
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9180&start=15#p35677
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7480

They concern mainly K8055(N) PIC programming.
It is applicable for the EDU05 too because it has the same PIC micro PIC18F24J50 as the K8055N.

Here are the configuration settings for the PIC18F24J50 in the EDU05:/** CONFIGURATION **************************************************/ #pragma config WDTEN = OFF //WDT disabled (enabled by SWDTEN bit) #pragma config PLLDIV = 1 //Divide by 1 (4 MHz oscillator input) #pragma config STVREN = ON //stack overflow/underflow reset enabled #pragma config XINST = OFF //Extended instruction set disabled #pragma config CPUDIV = OSC1 //No CPU system clock divide #pragma config CP0 = ON //Program memory is code-protected #pragma config OSC = HSPLL //HS oscillator, PLL enabled, HSPLL used by USB #pragma config T1DIG = ON //Sec Osc clock source may be selected #pragma config LPT1OSC = OFF //high power Timer1 mode #pragma config FCMEN = OFF //Fail-Safe Clock Monitor disabled #pragma config IESO = OFF //Two-Speed Start-up disabled #pragma config WDTPS = 32768 //1:32768 #pragma config DSWDTOSC = INTOSCREF //DSWDT uses INTOSC/INTRC as clock #pragma config RTCOSC = T1OSCREF //RTCC uses T1OSC/T1CKI as clock #pragma config DSBOREN = OFF //Zero-Power BOR disabled in Deep Sleep #pragma config DSWDTEN = OFF //Disabled #pragma config DSWDTPS = 8192 //1:8,192 (8.5 seconds) #pragma config IOL1WAY = OFF //IOLOCK bit can be set and cleared #pragma config MSSP7B_EN = MSK7 //7 Bit address masking #pragma config WPFP = PAGE_1 //Write Protect Program Flash Page 0 #pragma config WPEND = PAGE_0 //Start protection at page 0 #pragma config WPCFG = OFF //Write/Erase last page protect Disabled #pragma config WPDIS = OFF //WPFP[5:0], WPEND, and WPCFG bits ignored

Merci d’avoir répondu aussi vite, malheuresement j’ai déja lu tout ces posts et configurer mon pic de cette façon.
Malheuresement ça ne fonctionne toujours pas. je vais réessayer demain, et j’ai aussi demander sur le forum de MikroC pour en savoir plus sur leur librairie USB.
Je ne comprend pas et le monde de l’USB est assez compliqué, merci pour la réponse.

I do have a source tree for a PIC18F24J50 boot loader as well as a K8055N firmware that works with that boot loader. All compiles and works (on the K8055N) with the Free (light) C18 compiler and the Microchip IDE. That may be a good starting point do develop your own EDU05 firmware.

On the basic IO level the K8055N and EDU05 seem very similar. We should be able to get things like digital inputs/outputs working rather quick.

Bonjour
j’ai le plaisir de vous dire que j’ai enfin réussi a faire fonctionner l’USB, le problème était dû a une mauvaise configuration de l’horloge, en effet je n’avais pas activé la PLL xD. Cependant le programme que j’ai réussi a faire fonctionné est réalisé avec les bibliotèque de MikroC ce qui simplifie grandement le réglage du module USB. Je vais enfin pouvoir continuer mon aventure dans le monde de l’USB =D

=====================================================================================================
Hello
I am pleased to tell you that I finally managed to run the USB, the problem was due to a misconfiguration of the clock, in fact I had not activated the PLL xD. However the program I was able to do work is done with the LIBRARY MikroC which greatly simplifies the setting of the USB module. Now I can continue my adventure in the world of USB = D