Can't Program k8055

Hi, I’ve bought a k8055 board and there seems to be no easy way to program it. Not in the sense that programming in itself is hard (I use Python often), but the software to which I have tried to program it with is totally incomplete. On the mini disc with it there seems to be little info and after browsing threads about people with the same complaint I have discovered that the easiest way for me to do this seems to be with borland c++ builder 5 but even with this there is problems with the compiler not recognizing “vcl.h” and a whole load of errors and incomplete DLLs. If somebody could give me step by step instructions on how to use borland to execute a simple small k8055 sample program (just one that shows the different variables being used and where) to get me started after months of frustration, it’d be mega appreciated.

Thanks.

You may download and try the latest software package for the K8055.
Here is the link to the download page:
velleman.eu/distributor/supp … code=K8055
Download the: “Complete SDK Pack (Rev 4.0)”.

The package includes new K8055D.DLL and sample projects written in various programming languages. - Borland C++Builder example is included to the folder \Examples\K8055DemoBCB.
You may try to compile it.
There may be some problems - the example is written in version 6.0.

Pleas read the “README.TXT” and the “K8055 & VM110 Getting Started.pdf”.

Great, it works now. Thanks a lot, I guess the minidisc i got must have been out of date.