Can't connect the printer

Hi,

I have an issues connecting the printer to the pc. All this started 3 days ago. Last week everything was fine until the thermistor of the extruder broke. We ordered the new one and it arrived this week. After we installed it we wanted to run a testprint but it won’t connect. After pressing the connect button it has 5 commands in the buffer. Two minutes later it has disconnected. Under the printerinformation there is no printer. But the com connection is available according to the devices manager. Another thing is that the two leds are constantly on and the reset button on the board doesn’t show any reactions. I don’t remember them being always on just during the heating phase.

For solutions I tried first unpluging everything and plug in back. Nothing
Reinstall the com port driver. Nothing
And at last reflash the firmware of the board. Got the Arduino programm did everything what the manual said. But during the flash process it cancled it and an error message appeard that some serial error has appeard.

So long story short I can’t reflash the board and it can’t be hard resetted with the button.
Is there any solution I could do myself?

kind regards

Here is a topic where is perhaps a similar problem:

https://forum.vellemanprojects.eu/t/no-connection-in-repetier-blinking-power-led/7523/1

It’s good to check that your power supply is OK.

Please check your power supply

Since you semi-reflashed the controller board, we can no longer be sure of what the original problem was and if your controller board is still functioning.

Ok here’s an update. The Problem got solved after we checked the power supply. It was defect and after switching it everything works fine.