Bed or axis misalignment

Hi everyone,
I have some problems while printing large parts (in X/Y directions). I decided to make a “stress test” : my Gcode tries to print a single square in each corner of the BuildTak bed. The results is here: img15.hostingpics.net/pics/826250IMG0922.jpg

As you can see, there is only one correct square… (close to (X,Y)=(200,200)). I don’t know where I should have a look at:

• Misalignment in X/Y axis ? (it seems correct).
  • Level of the BuildTak bed ? (the bed doesn’t see to be parallel with the X/Y axis).
  • Something regardind motors themselves ?

Pascal.

Hi, I’ve printed some large objects myself so I know what you’re going through, I find it too confusing

• the printer origin is the dot on the buildplate. the coordinates that repetier displays when placing the objects on the buildplate are the ones the printer uses (relative to the dot).
  • I’ve used all space in x-direction (200mm) before, not in Y-direction, but I think you only have 180mm in Y-direction.
  • when positioning the object in repetier, the lower left corner of the object is used as reference point. so when using 20*20mm squares respective placement coordinates should be (0,0) (180,0) (180,0) and (180,180). In the printer settings you see ‘Ymin’ at 20mm, so maybe you need to change Y-origins above to 20 instead of where there is now 0

OK, I’ll have a look at it. In the meantime, I made another where we can better see the misalignments:
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/502869IMG0923.jpg

Like TLS said there’s no misalignment. You’re just trying to print outside the allowed boundaries. And Repetier doesn’t help for that matter as it lets you put your objects everywhere on the print area even in the spots the head can’t reach.