Aide branchement VMA400

Hello to all
I need to connect 2 VMA400 relay card to an Arduino
But I do not understand the diagram to connect with an external power supply .of 5V
I should remove the small green jumper but do not know what to plug !
Can you help me ?
Thank you very much

Il est la Mr VELLEMAN ???

If you have read the rules, only English post are allowed.
So everyone can benefit. Please post your issue in English

oopps sorry

Hello to all
I need to connect 2 VMA400 relay card to an Arduino
But I do not understand the diagram to connect with an external power supply .of 5V
I should remove the small green jumper but do not know what to plug !
Can you help me ?
Thank you very much

nobody know how to do that ?

Dear Laurent,

Connect the boards to Arduino as follow:

The jumper must be placed on COM and GND (ground) pin on relay card PCB to get it work.

Best regards,
Velleman support

Thank you very much for your reply
But I have a external 5V supply
Shall I plug it between the Arduino and the 2 VMA400 ?
Merci

Dear,

For a stable working, it’s better to follow the arduino recommandations.
these are:

_The board can operate on an external supply from 6 to 20 volts. If supplied with less than 7V, however, the 5V pin may supply less than five volts and the board may become unstable. If using more than 12V, the voltage regulator may overheat and damage the board. The recommended range is 7 to 12 volts.

The power pins are as follows:

Vin. The input voltage to the Arduino/Genuino board when it’s using an external power source (as opposed to 5 volts from the USB connection or other regulated power source). You can supply voltage through this pin, or, if supplying voltage via the power jack, access it through this pin.

5V.This pin outputs a regulated 5V from the regulator on the board. The board can be supplied with power either from the DC power jack (7 - 12V), the USB connector (5V), or the VIN pin of the board (7-12V). Supplying voltage via the 5V or 3.3V pins bypasses the regulator, and can damage your board. We don’t advise it.

Following these warnings, its better to connect the arduino and the two relay boards as follows (2 ways):

Use a external power supply 9V 500mA an connect this onto the board’s power jack.
and 5V pin of arduino to the VCC pin’s 2 Relay boards (VMA400).

or

Power up arduino board via USB. Or use 9 - max 12V battery and connect the battery to Vin. pin of arduino. Connect only your external 5V power supply onto the 2 relay card boards (VMA400) and not onto arduino.

Best regards,
Velleman support

OK
Thank you very much !
Best regards,
Laurent