After a year the printer is not working

Good morning!

I have a K8200 printer. It worked well a year ago, after I put on the self, and now I wanted to use again, but I cannot.

1. I reinstalled the Windows 7, so there was no any Repetier software. I’ve cheked the website and I downloaded the CUSTOM REPETIER HOST FOR VELLEMAN K8200 3D PRINTER software.

2. That software is installed and after I clicked on the Connect button. The connection is exsist (the Connect button become green) but their is written 7 command waiting and no any reaction. You can see below the command lines:

11:31:24.535 : OpenGL version:1.1.0 11:31:24.536 : OpenGL extensions:GL_WIN_swap_hint GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_paletted_texture 11:31:24.536 : OpenGL renderer:GDI Generic 11:31:24.536 : Fast VBOs for rendering not supported. Using slower default method. 11:31:47.931 : Reduced visual quality for better framerates and to protect print quality. 11:31:47.931 : You can disable this in Config->Repetier settings->Behaviour. 11:32:02.560 : Reduced visual quality for better framerates and to protect print quality. 11:32:02.560 : You can disable this in Config->Repetier settings->Behaviour. 11:32:02.972 : Disabled additional filament drawing for better framerates and to protect print quality. 11:32:02.972 : You can disable this in Config->Repetier settings->Behaviour.

But no any reaction. Ok I started to read how can I set the printer. My first problem is the next: on the website http://www.k8200.eu/manual/printing is written I have to download the Repetier (free) (WIN/MAC/LINUX) repetier.com
V0.84 (WIN)!!
There are newer versions of this program but we are working on the compatibility for the newer versions. This manual focusses only on this version of the software.

My Repetier what I downloaded from the Download area is V.095F. I confused :slight_smile:

Please help me how can I use again my printer. Thank you. I have WIndows 7 and I bought the printer in 2015.
Thank you very much
Arpad

These error messages mean your PC doesn’t support certain 3D features of the repetier software.

Please make sure you’re using reasonable PC hardware.
As for the Repetier version this is correct the current version is 0.95F but feel free to import the settings in a newer version of repetier.

Best Regards,
VEL337

[quote=“VEL337”]These error messages mean your PC doesn’t support certain 3D features of the repetier software.

Please make sure you’re using reasonable PC hardware.
As for the Repetier version this is correct the current version is 0.95F but feel free to import the settings in a newer version of repetier.

Best Regards,
VEL337[/quote]

It is a same computer than before DELL Precision M4600, I did not change the computer. I would like to ask a direction how can I solve the problem. Have to install anything, or have to measure and callibrate everything again? I am looking forward your reply. Thank you.

Hi arpadosso.

The error messages you posted should not stop anything from working.
They only say the Graphics output of RepetierHost will be slow or non optimal.

I suggest to check the connection settings in Repetier.

is Baudrate set to 250000?
Reset on connect Disabled?
Correct com port set?

Hello I have the same problem. Printed for 2 years fine them more and more problems.

I fixed the waiting command problem this way:

I re-installing the Arduino program Marlin - Arduino 1.0.6. on my arduino board, and ran the k8200 dedicated K8200 Repetier-Host V0.95F which is downloadable from a link at K8200.eu.
I was receiving waiting commands AFTER the bottom left hand corner said I was connected with the right COM port.

I opened my Arduino program Marlin - Arduino 1.0.6. then opened/uploaded my Marlin.ino and found 2 different BAUDRATE font shades under the tab Configuration.h.
I changed both, and the system worked. I am printing as normal.
Key note: When you click “Verify” to check the code, make sure your Repetier Host program is NOT connected, or you will get an error.

The correct as recommened my K8200 is to use the Baudrate 250000. Make sure your Reptier host/Config/Printer Settings/Connection Tab is also set to 250000.
Other Settings are:

• Connector: Serial Connection
  • Port: COM3 (this may change)
  • Baud Rate: 250000
  • Transfer Protocol: Autodetect
  • Reset on Connect: Disabled
  • Reset on Emergency: Send emergency command and reconnect
  • Receive Cache Size: 63
  • Uncheck Use Ping-Pong

The image attached is the screen shot.
I find that sometimes the image is not available on forums, so I also posted the direct link of the image which is hosted on my website below.

davidgjung.com/images/Pictures/K … aiting.jpg